Saturday 6 April 2013

arghhhhhhh stress!!!!




Cepatlar masa berputar, I want to get back home as soon as possible.. I looks weak?? yeahh I'm not that strong,as what I look.. I need some rest out from all this thing.. I need too breathh... Final exam has break down all my spirit..

okay stop speaking english, post kali ni memang khas untuk aku menceritakan masalah dlm kepala otak aku sekarng..  Ya Allah, semangat aku dh hilang.. aku tak tau kenapa dengan diri aku sekarang ni.. prestasi study semakin menurun.. nk buat apa2 pun mcm tak nak je..  Aku mcm dh bosan dengan semua benda kt sekeliling aku..

yeah maybe aku terlampau penat and stress kot.. I need to gain my strength again, I have to success.. I want to be a winner not a looser..  I want to be extraordiary peaple, I cannot give up now.. come on arean.. fightingg.. *wish me luck guy..

No comments:

Post a Comment